Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Oaks

The Oaks is one of my favorite places to go to and eat. The food's great, but the location of the restaurant is even better. The Oaks is situated right next to the Ogden River in Ogden Canyon. You can eat outside underneath these huge umbrellas and it's just great. Maria was in town, so our trip up the canyon was especially fun this time. The only thing missing was Melinda and Jason or else the trip would've been perfect. Gosh, speaking of perfect, the weather this weekend was beautiful. I'm going to try to soak it all in as much as I can before it starts getting really cold.





4 comments:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

That looks like it was a good time. I love eating outside in the summer. Which is not ending.

Melanie said...

This was a lot of fun. And that waiter took a pretty good picture too!

Luke and Mel said...

Nice pick on the song of the week. It reminds me of the time mel and I tried to dance like comfort and twitch!!!

pepper said...

This is Mark's favorite too...we stop and eat here every time we visit. I will call you and we can go together the next time we are around.