Monday, April 6, 2009

Time to Go to the Movies! Finally.

Has anyone else felt like there hasn't been anything good to see at the movie theatre for a very long time? I feel like it's been well over a year since I went to the theatre and watched something that I really got excited about. Well I think the wait is finally over! Here is a list of not one, not two, not three, but FOUR movies that look pretty rad and worthy of full ticket price!

Star Trek...Comes out next month I think.




Terminator...Also comes out in May.




The Time Traveler's Wife...A movie based on Audrey Niffenegger's book, which I love. I couldn't find an official trailer for this one, but it comes out in August. Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams! Yeah!




Sherlock Holmes...Couldn't find an official trailer for this one either...Comes out in December!

4 comments:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

!!!!!! I had no idea The Time Traveler's Wife was going to be a movie. And while I don't know who this Eric Bana is, I do like Rachel McAdams a whole lot and she seems perfect to be Claire. I can't wait!

Melinda said...

GREAT news Mon. Thanks for the heads up. I'm usually the opening night queen for most flicks but my movie days have been limited these days. Talk to you soon!

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

Uhhhh, didn't you forget the most anticipated movie since ET! Angels and Demons I say!

Luke and Mel said...

I can't wait for captain kirk and spock. I'm a trecky at heart!