Friday, May 29, 2009

Zion National Park

I was able to go down to Zion National Park over Memorial Day weekend. It was a great time. The park is really very beautiful, and the weather was good all weekend. I've been to the park once before back when I was in high school, but this time around was much more fun since we got to explore a lot more. I went down with a few friends, and we did nothing but hike, hike, hike...We were dead every night, but the hiking was fantastic. I have to admit that we did get lost on the last hike we attempted and feared for our lives for a couple hours, but other than that, we all had a blast.

View from Angel's Landing. Beautiful.



Here I am messing around with Marette and Whitney...I really like this photo, because I'm actually taller than the other people in the shot.

3 comments:

Average Joe said...

That looks like it was a ton of FUN!

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

Beautiful pictures! Sounds like a lot of fun. Those little incidents where you fear for your life for awhile are always fun. I have to admit that has happened to me more than a few times. :)

Aleesha said...

You do look really tall in that pic. Looks like fun!