Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blog. Tagged.

So Leesh tagged me, blog style. Leesh, I love doing stuff like this and reading random facts about other people, so thanks for tagging me. Okay, here are my 7:

1. Big animals freak me out. Horses, whales, cows, etc...I don't likey.

2. It bothers me when people have perfectly straight teeth. I like it when someone's teeth are slightly crooked, not totally jacked up, but just a bit off. I see it as a sign that they're keepin' it real, 'ya know?

3. One of my biggest vices: cracking my knuckles.

4. Longtime fantasy: Owning my own workshop where I sell a bunch of pottery, made with my own hands. Can anyone teach me how to work with The Wheel?

5. I've always wanted to own a Carmengia, yellow or red.

6. I'm super gullible and usually take a while to catch onto sarcasm. So I guess I don't really appreciate sarcasm, in large doses anyway.

7. Worst fear: suffocation.


Oh and I love hanging out with Matt and Leesh's kids. Here's what happens when I let the boys play around with photo booth on their own...They crack me up.






4 comments:

Aleesha said...

It's amazing what you can find out about someone.

What's a carmengia?

Monica said...

It's a type of Volkswagen. You remember that movie, So I Married an Axe Murderer? Well Mike Meyers drives a Carmengia in that movie. I've never driven one but they look like they'd be lots of fun to drive.

Justin said...

ahem... it's a karman ghia not a carmengia... palease.

Monica said...

Ha! Ooops, thanks for the clarification. Leave it to you to know of the nuances of the VW. In my defense, I'm pretty sure you have to be part German to spell it with a K...I could be wrong though.