Monday, May 5, 2008

The Small and Simple Things

I started working in the graduation office on campus a few weeks ago and really like it so far. I get to help students get set for graduation, so it's really fun to see them come in all excited about finally being able to get their degrees. This past Friday, as part of my job, I had to attend the big general commencement at the Dee Events Center. It was nice to be there and all, but the University's commencement wasn't half as cool as the kindergarten graduation I was able to attend the day before. Check out these "during" and "after" graduation highlights in honor of Isaac Philemon...


DURING......................... AFTER
DURING: Miss Maya attentively watching her big brother on stage.

AFTER: Maya being restrained by her dad after getting caught running loose through the elementary school hallways. Sometimes Dads are big drags.




DURING................................. AFTER
DURING: Luke playing Nintendo next to his Grandpa Reid.

AFTER: Luke playing Nintendo next to his big brother.




DURING ........................... AFTER
DURING: Isaac playing it cool onstage with his classmates.

AFTER: The New Graduate! In all my life, I've never been more proud of someone wearing a trash bag. Way to be, Isaac!


1 comment:

Maria said...

The "During" picture of Maya, pouting her lips is KILLING me!

I can't believe how big Isaac is getting. He isn't our little baby anymore...