Sunday, December 14, 2008

PVC Pipe and Duck Sauce

I was able to check out a new art exhibit by Dan Steinhilber at the BY's MOA the other day. I was lovin' the exhibit so much that I decided to put my cell phone to good use and take some shots of some of my favorite pieces. I wanted to take a picture of this one piece that involved packaging peanuts and vornado fans, but a female security guard caught me and kindly asked me to knock it off before I had a chance. Ah well. I really enjoyed the exhibit. You should go and check it out. It's free!


A sink, clamps, and PVC pipe. They actually had water running in the sink.





Balloons!





This one's called Duck Sauce

Here's a close-up of the duck sauce packets...Panda Express would be my guess...






Ummm, not sure what makes up the whole of this one, but it looks pretty rad.





Garbage bags. If this wasn't taken with a cell phone, you could probably see the trash can resting at top. Nice.





Yep.





This one isn't Steinhilber's, but I really like it all the same.


7 comments:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

Cool, I like art exhibits. This one looks like fun. And free is always a plus of course! Who knew duck sauce could look so shimmery and pretty.

Melanie said...

Wow! Your camera phone is really good!

Melanie said...

Oh yeah! And your haircut is super cute!

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot to comment on your new hair! It looks awesome!

Maria said...

Your hair looks great! You look just like mom on that upper right pic...seriously.

Mandy said...

Thanks for keeping me posted on cool things to to in SLC!

Have a happy holiday and let's get together in the New Year. I look forward to more Gallivan concerts, gallery strolls and general enjoyment of what the city has to offer.

Merry Christmas!

Mandy said...

I agree that your hair is very cute. Way to go, kid!