Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wrecking Your Life


I thought I'd throw out my gangsta peace sign to Sheri Dew today, because, well, she deserves it. This morning Ruth gave me a recording of one of Dew's talks given earlier this year. The talk is called "4 Things That Will Wreck Your Life and 4 Truths That Will Save It." Do you think Mom's trying to tell me something? It's true that Ruth's the master of throwing out not-so-subtle subtle hints. At any rate, she (Mom & Sister Dew) should be happy to know that I took copious notes while listening to the talk and very much enjoyed the message. I highly recommend taking a listen. Thanks, Sheri Dew. Thanks, Mom.

2 comments:

Maria said...

What in the world? Why does mom have Sheri Dew recordings? Well, I'm glad you liked it and I am interested in finding it to read/listen.

katieo said...

I thought I'd throw out my gangsta peace sign to Sheri Dew today, because, well, she deserves it.

oh girl. I just laughed. out. loud.

I want to listen to that recording! wonder if it's online somewheres.