Thursday, April 10, 2008

K.O.S.M.

Yesterday I got to spend the morning with my very good friend, Katie. I've known Katie for many a year and love being around her. Unfortunately, I failed to get footage of us playing charades with Katie's three boys...I'll have to remember to get some next time we play. Anyway, I wanted to illustrate what a great mom and friend Katie is by posting this picture. Check it out. After a fun filled morning, I had to take off and go to school. Before I left, Katie was sure to send me off with some good snacks to hold me over during my night class. She also gave me an apple, but I had already eaten it up by the time I took this picture. Thanks Katie! You're the best.


2 comments:

Maria said...

Gotta love Katie. I need to comment on her blog...I actually go there a lot.

katieo said...

girl!
I didn't even see this post before I saw you yesterday!!
You are so nice! DId you try the kashi bar? did you love it? Did you hate it?

and yo maria. I will be sure to bring you some snacks too if I see you in the big apple.