Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Summer Makeover

I'm thinking that it's time for a makeover since the season is changing and all. I've narrowed my makeover possibilities down to two. Here are the prototypes for the two looks I'm trying to choose between...Blonde Monica and Afro Monica. Which look do you think I should go for this Summer? I've placed a picture of the current me next to each prototype to assist you in your judgement.


FYI: That's Uma Thurman's bod my face is superimposed on. And just so you know, I wouldn't start sporting pearls if I end up going blonde.



Name of this model is unknown, but I'd like to thank her for the use of her head.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Girl, do you remember how Mike K. would always say you would look great as a blond. That picture looks pretty good- It is just super hard for me to imagine you with blond hair. Maybe you should try light brown first??

Em Russ said...

Monica, I just highlighted my hair yesterday and it is crazy! (I like it, but it's totally an adjustment.) I think you'd look good as a blonde but that afro look just cracks me up! I'm torn... can't wait to see what you pick though!

Jenny said...

I say leave it, it looks good the way it is-healthy:) Nice pictures though.

Jackie Norris said...

I have to say I never thought of a Merrill going blond, but I like it!