Monday, March 24, 2008

Bread Rabbit Time

Lex, this one's for you. Ruth outdid herself this year for sure.



In honor of Easter, Luke decided to break out his beloved flips. Nice.



Only Maya could pull these off.



What do bread rabbits, flip flops, and glittery pink shoes have in common? That's right, Easter. It was weird having Easter so early this year. It didn't feel very Eastery to me, and the bread rabbit seemed to emerge much to soon. But Easter it was, and the Merrills tried to make the best of it. Here's a vid of the childrens running around my parent's backyard trying to find some carefully hidden Easter eggs. The snow's nearly all melted, but the grass is looking really sad. I can't wait until the whole yard is nice and green.


3 comments:

Em Russ said...

Wow, that bread rabbit is amazing!! Girl, I forget to check your blog now that you've privatized (because it doesn't just show up on my google reader). I almost missed out on Maya's adorable shoes!! And I agree, Easter came too early this year. It's still FREEZING here in Boston!
p.s. I am coming to visit in a couple weeks. We need to get together!

Maria said...

Man, I love it when Luke wears his flips. I don't think I could ever make that bread rabbit - it would totally be deformed.

Jenny said...

Hi there Monica! I've been checkin' your blog out for awhile now and thought that I would say Hi, so Hi! I love your blog, it is so creative. I'm still trying to figure everything out. It's pretty basic, but it does the job for now. I hope school and life are treating you well.