Sunday, March 30, 2008

Maria

My little sister, Maria, took off for Manhattan early this morning. I'm really excited for her and all the new people she'll meet and new things she'll get to experience up there. I'm also really bummed, for selfish reasons, that she moved away. I miss her so much already...Thank goodness for iChat. Fortunately, Maria and I got to hang out this past weekend before she left. Maria's the coolest. I'm glad she's my sister.




I must've said something super funny...or at least Maria thought what I said was super funny. Maria's usually the only one that ever laughs at my jokes.



Here I am trying to make Maria laugh...This must've been taken back in 1984ish.

2 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Yeah, she's going to have a lot of fun. At least she was able to transfer to a cool city that she loves. It would suck to transfer to Tulsa or Cheyenne or something.

Maria said...

Hey Girl- I'm just barely getting to your blog! These last few days have been pretty hectic. Thanks for the shout out - I'm glad you are my sister too.

Love you.