Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Melanie Got Married!

Luke singing to Melanie the night before their big day. Luke wrote the song himself.


Wedding Day


Melanie with her best friends from school


Sisters helping with makeup before the party


Merrill kids gathering for a photo with our new brother. We didn't go with this pose for the final shot.


The Beautiful New Couple...Isn't Melanie's dress amazing? So pretty.



I Turned 28.



Lukey enjoying some birthday cake.


Miss Maya



March Sunday Vid.


4 comments:

Em Russ said...

Man girl, I missed your birthday!! Hope it was fabulous! I can't believe Melanie is old enough to get married... she looks sooo beautiful! Sounds like it was a good weekend!

Maria said...

Girl- thanks for posting some photos. As usual, I forgot my camera on Friday. That shot of baby girl kills me.

Lance said...

I'm such a schmuck... I missed your birthday... or telling you happy birthday anyway.
so...

Happy belated Birthday!

Lisa said...

Well, I thought of you on your birthday!! Happy belated birthday (way belated)