Sunday, August 24, 2008

International Cinema

I was looking for something to read, so I grabbed Wuthering Heights from my bookshelf. When I opened it up, this old card fell out from the middle...






I love finding old stuff like this. I remember going to the International Cinema all the time when I was at The BY. It was a great thing, so I hope they still play these films on campus. Now that I've found this old list of classics, I think I'm going to try and watch at least one every month this Fall Semester. There are some great ones on here. Sometimes I can't believe I'm back in school. Awesome.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh the good old days. I kind of miss them, and I'm even kind of jealous that you are back in school. Somedays getting your brain sucked out by kids gets kind of old, but then again I kind of like them. It was great to see you! I am excited to see you again on Tuesday. Twice in one week? This is great.

katieo said...

girl! Good times. Did we go see a semi-psychotic french movie there once? I'm having a vague memory here...maybe that was with knudson...I can't remember.

anyway. The International Cinema is a gem isn't it?
ps. I love Ryan Gosling.

joN. said...

i remember seeing nosferatu that semester.