Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jill + Joel

Once in a while, not very often, but every once in a while you come across a couple and think, "Gosh, those two are really meant for each other." Well, Jill and Joel are one of those couples.



The notorious Beav--First made famous by Jill and now wholeheartedly embraced by Joel. It's comforting to know that the Beav legacy will now proudly live on in future generations to come. I love this couple.




Here's what Jill and Joel normally look like. Look at those smiles! Beautiful.






Jill is one of my dearest friends, so being able to be there for her on her wedding day was more than great.






I was freaking out over Jill's dress, so I took some extra photos of it. I didn't do a very good job of capturing how gorgeous it is. She looked beautiful in it.






It was so much fun to see Kristie and Addison.





Lex was there...getting his eat on.





Julie holding Kristie's most recent addition. So cute.

5 comments:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

Ha! The Beav. That experession is awesome. I found myself making it while I was looking at the picture. Look at how your blog is spreading joy!

Maria said...

Jill looks gorgeous. Love the dress. I like your dress too, Girl!

katieo said...

1. Girl. I love that cute green dress you have on!
2. For some reason (camera angle) that baby in the last picture looks GINORMOUS. (but cute)
3. Love the first pic.

Kristie said...

I am loving the resurrection of THE BEAV! I don't know how I feel about the fat picture of me, but Ethan is adorable so I guess that makes up for you posting it, right? It was so good to see you. We should get together again soon, with Jill and Julie. I would love that!

Kristie said...

By the way, I love the comment about my GINORMOUS baby. I'm glad that people appreciate him for what he is, GINORMOUS AND ADORABLE!!!!